Dragon community features
- What are the items on a forums Thread overview page?
The thread overview
page shows an overview of threads for a selected forum showing the initial post message of the threads.
Adding a New Topic
from the navigation bar is making a new entry in this thread overview. The first post and answers to it are composed into a thread showing up on this page. Clicking on a thread
will open the Thread reading page
where all corresponding posts are presented in a threaded list. New
threads you didn't read so far are marked with a "new" indicator
. Reading a thread means to open the Thread Reading page
for a particular thread.
The navigational bar contains links to:
- Return to the "Forums" overview page
- Create a new thread writing a "New Topic"
- Opening the forum "Search" page
- "Mark all thread as read" to mark all "new"-entries as read (only available if there are some)
- "Prev Page" and "Next Page" to navigate, if there are many entries.
Here's a brief explanation of the field items in the content section:
- Thread: The subject line of the initial post of a thread.
- Author: The author who started the thread.
- Posts: number of posts in the thread.
- Hits: number of reads of the thread by other users
- Lastpost: date of the last post in the thread (with author of last post, which can be hidden)
Below the content table there's a select-box to change the number of shown rows.