Viewing a single shape from the list of shapes
shows a table with the shape attributes, a view of the game board with the shape and to the right of it optional shape notes describing it.
Here's a brief explanation of the shape attributes:
- Source: shape-id used to identify a saved shape
- Author: author of the shape with link to his or her user-info page. Only the author of a shape can change it, though other users can use it.
- Shape Name: User-given name of the shape.
- Board Size: the board dimension for the shape. This should not be changed, because it cuts off the shape in unpredictable ways.
- Flags: shape flags:
* W-First: indicates, that the White-player moves first for this shape.
* Public: marks the shape as public, otherwise it's private and will not be shown per default on the shapes list
- Created / Last changed: date when the shape was first created or last changed.
- Shape Notes: description and notes about the shape. Will be shown on the shapes list as well marked by -icon.
To edit the shape
, follow the bottom-link "Edit shape
". All above shape attributes can be changed on the shape edit page, except of the goban itself.
To change the goban (game-board) of the shape, you have use the bottom-link "Show in Goban Editor
" and then re-save it.
Follow the bottom-link "Invite
" to start a new invitation with the current shape.
Follow the bottom-link "New Shape-Game
" to create a new game in the waiting-room with the current shape. On the new game page
you then can switch to other views to create a shape-game as multi-player-game or as fair-komi game.