- What is the syntax of a RATING-filter?
Syntax for this kind of filter allows searching for rank values (rating
, for example '7k') or a rating-range.
Possible syntaxes in the hover text of a specific filter:
- Syntax[RATING]: 2d, 7k
- Syntax[RATING]: 8k (+28%), 8k 28%, 4k (-39%), 4k-39%
- Syntax[RATING]: 2d, -7k, 18k-, 28k-1d
The first and second syntax gives a full rank
syntax and a percentaged rank
- 2d = 2dan = 2 dan = search for rank '2 dan', i.e. ranks between 2d-50% until 2d+50%
- 7k = 7kyu = 7 kyu = 7 gup = search for rank '7 kyu'
- 8k (+28%) = search for rank 8k+28%
The third syntax only allows to search for values that lies in rating ranges
. The '-' is a special character
to indicate a range, but need not
to be escaped for this filter-element.
- -7k = search for ranks up to 7 kyu
- 2d- = search for ranks from 2 dan upwards
- 28k-1d = search for ranks between 28k and 1d
- 8k (+28%)-4k (-39%) = search for ranks between 8k+28% and 4k-39%.
No need to escape the '-'-range-character.