Dragon user preferences
- What are the items on the User info page?
Here is a brief explanation of the items in the table on top of the user info page
. Some of these items are managed by Dragon, some can be changed on your user profile page
- Name: User's real name, or similar. Free text, that can be changed at any time.
- Userid: Whatever Login-ID the user created. Not editable.
- Country: Country, the user chosen to live in. That information can also be shown to other players on the users page and on the waiting room page.
- Open for matches: A free text field a user can use to tell if available for playing.
- Activity: A users activity
- Rating: The current rating of the user linked to the rating graph. Managed by Dragon.
- Rank info: A free text field, where a user can give more info about his rank, e.g. 2d AGA or 4d EGF.
- Registration date: Date when the user has created the account.
- Last access: Date of the users last access viewing a page or making a move.
- Last quick access: Date of the users last access using the quick-suite most likely from a mobile device.
- Last move: Date when the user made the last move in one of the games
- Vacation days left: How many days the user has left for going on vacation.
- On vacation: This field is only showed, when the user is on vacation and is showing how long his vacation will last.
- Time zone: Time zone of the user
- User local time: The time local to the user
- Night time: user-setting for night or sleeping time
- Running games: Number of running games
- Finished games: Number of finished games (rated and unrated). A special link is added opening the finished games that ended in timeouts.
- Rated games: Number of finished rated games (= Won games + Lost games + Jigo)
- Won games: Number of won rated games
- Lost games: Number of lost rated games
- Percent: Percentage of "Won games" / "Rated games" giving winning-percentage on rated games. Also taking Jigo into account.
- MP-games: Number of own multi-player-games in setup-mode and playing-mode. The field name is linked to a list of your running MP-games.
- Reject win by timeout: User-profile setting, see: Can I reject a win of a game?
The fields showing numbers of games have links to the corresponding games list. Click on the field name.
Below the info table, the user can show an optional user-picture
and biographical entries
with information about himself or herself or other information that he or she wants to share.